South Padre Island Free Cover Free Drinks Concerts Discounts
SOUTH PADRE ISLAND, TX
“Everything’s Big in Texas!” South Padre Island is located at the southern-most tip of Texas and hosts one huge Texas-sized Spring Break party every year!
This tropical resort area, or the “Island”, as locals call it, is surrounded by the tranquil waters of Laguna Madre Bay on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other. The four miles of award winning sand beaches come alive during Spring Break, hosting some of the most active and wildest events, proudly living up to the slogan “Everything’s Big in Texas!”
- The 7 day card schedule starts on Saturday and goes until Friday. You can pickup your card starting Saturday at 12pm at the Maniac booth around South Padre Island.
- We suggest getting it as early as possible to avoid waiting in line.
- You must have the card on you when entering events. If card is lost you will be charged a full price replacement fee.
- Please have your photo ID ready. ID must match name of Mania Card order purchase confirmation. This will be emailed when order is placed.
- Please pay attention to card schedule times. Come early if you’re 21+, and you can leave and come back later. If you’re under 21, you can’t leave and re-enter with card. Most venues will change a cover for under 21 re-entry.
VENUES ON CARD
Maniac VIP Card party locations include the biggest clubs on the beach. Check out spring break hotspots like Louies’s Backyard, Clayton’s, RCBG, and Rockstar Beach during the day.
Also check out the discounts on back of schedule and save on food, attractions, and more.
BOOK YOUR SPRING BREAK TRIP
As Spring Break veterans, we know how to plan the perfect experience. Book your hotel packages through our partners at StudentEscape. They books tons of rooms a year while locking in specials rates, and then pass the savings along to you. Every location has on-site staff, private hotel check-in, and special events for StudentEscape travelers.