Daytona Beach is located along the Atlantic coast, complete with balmy breezes and surrounded by the inter-coastal water way. Take a drive down 16 miles of this famous beach, one of the only beaches that allow cruising. There are always great deals on hotels and the nightclub scene is one of the hottest in all of Florida.
The activities range from rock climbing walls, beach volleyball and Frisbee tournaments. You can surf the waves, boogie board, jet ski, parasail and other activities that revolve around spending a great day at the beach. You can even rent a motorcycle or a bicycle and explore Daytona’s unique drivable beach.
If you’re up for making a day trip, Daytona Beach is quite close to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios in Orlando. Daytona also has its own local attractions like DaytonaUSA, an exhibit that celebrates the history of NASCAR and the famous Daytona International Speedway.
When the sun goes down the nightlife really heats up. Daytona Beach has a wild club scene all located within easy walking distance from the beach hotels. Whether you enjoy live DJ’s spinning high energy dance beats, chart breaking concerts or a party inducing reggae band, it’s all here in Daytona Beach.
There is no need to drive your car to the clubs at night because Daytona’s party bus will get you there safely. This unique, English style red double decker bus provides free rides for Spring Breakers all night long. The party bus makes regular stops at all the major beach hotels and all the best nightclubs and beach bars.
Daytona Beach is easily accessible, either by car via interstate 95 or by air via Daytona Beach International Airport, located five minutes from the beach – with plenty of flight options hailing from Delta and U.S. Air.
There’s a reason why Daytona Beach is considered the world’s most famous beach. Come discover it for yourself!
Did You Know?:
- Daytona Beach has been called the “World’s Most Famous Beach” since the early 1920’s.
- Cars can drive directly on the beach due to Daytona’s hard-packed sand
- The world famous Daytona 500 race is held each year and is the largest stock car race in the world.
- MTV filmed their first “reality” show during Spring Break in Daytona Beach in 1986
- Day trips to Orlando’s theme parks are just a short distance away
- Daytona was once considered the “Spring Break Capital” during the 1980s and early 1990s.
Ready to book the best Spring Break trip of your life?